Friday, January 14, 2011

Vintage Travel - Friday Finds

Definitely one of my favorite of our boy packs is this cute Vintage Travel Party Pack.  It is so adorable, yet so classic it would work for any age.  The colors are right up my alley!  I think this is my favorite of all our banners - love the vintage theme!

Photobucket
So this week's Friday Finds is dedicated to this cool pack.  It was fun finding great items to complement this pack!  Hope you find something you like!
1. Playful Peanut's shop has this great Road Map Chalk Placemat.  It would make a great place setting for the guest of honor!


2. Love this Linen Vintage Car shirt from Little Rory's shop.  Any birthday boy would look handsome in it!

3. Chocolate Covered Pretzels would make a fine party snack.  But these racecar ones from Mandies Candies are too cute.  They match our crayons!!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Pam said...

Filing this away for my little guy's 2nd birthday...he loooooves cars!

P.S. Thanks for dropping by my blog, hope you had a great weekend!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...