Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fruity Cupcakes

Don't be fooled by the title of these post.  These are decadent, sugar filled desserts that can't pass as healthy.  They just happen to have some fresh fruit in them to make you feel a little less guilty.  Well, actually just to make them taste good, but they also make me feel less guilty!
imageimageimage 
1. These Ginger Pear Cupcakes with Miso Salted Caramel from The Cupcake Project sound incredible!  I would never have thought of combining these ingredients, but it sounds like an amazing combination.  And really, ANYTHING with salted caramel is going to taste heavenly!

2. You can’t deny these Blood Orange and Pomegranate Cupcakes are gorgeous!  These beauties by The Cilantropist topped with a pomegranate glaze and a candied blood orange slice.  Sounds amazing!

3. I have a love affair with blackberries.  I buy way too many when they are in season and don't know what to do with them.  Next time I'm making these Brown Sugar-Hazelnut Cupcakes with Blackberry Buttercream Frosting from Raspberry Eggplant.  Or maybe just the frosting.  It sounds good enough to eat by the spoonful!

What is your favorite fruit based cupcake?
Photobucket

1 comments:

kara@elements-interiors.net said...

OK! First...Im Follower # 100!!! YAAAAAY! I remember my #100 :)
Second! YUUUUMM! I am now HUNGRY after looking at your blog!
I LOVE your post and Love your blog!

I would LOVE to have you link up to my Whassup Wednesday Par-Tay! And I have a party button you can grab and put on your blog so your friends can come too:) You have a good chance at being featured!




If you are NOT already a Follower of Elements Interiors....HELLEEERRRR!

Click that Google Follow button and YOU will be ENTERED in my

"Its a SURPRISE!" GIVEAWAY to be announced EVERY MONDAY! Yeppers! You read it right,

a Winner EVERY MONDAY!!! With GREAT Goodies you wont want to miss!!




Hope to see ya at Whassup Wednesday!!!

*ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here! *

xoxokara

Im FOLLOWING YOU!







*ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here! *

xoxokara

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...