Monday, July 11, 2011

Deviled Eggs: Monday Munchies

I don’t know about you, but deviled eggs remind me of summer family gatherings when I was young. It’s a perfect addition to any summer party! Who can resist popping one in their mouth? It’s one of those dishes that is perfect to bring to a party, but never occurs to me. 


Well the incredibly fun variations on the traditional deviled egg recipe has me inspired to try it this summer. That and the fact that with a dozen eggs delivered every week (with our milk delivery) we are overflowing with eggs!
imageimage
1. Martha comes through with three recipes, including one for Basil Deviled Eggs.
2. Bacon Avocado Deviled Eggs from Cooking with My Kid

imageimage
3. Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs from Moore Minutes (includes ideas for other variations!).
4. These Demoned Eggs from Endless Simmer have Dungeness Crab and bacon in them!


If you like things spicy, these two recipes sound amazing!
imageimage
5. Sriracha and Wasabi Deviled Eggs from Food and Wine.
6. Chipotle Bacon Deviled Eggs from Pinch My Salt.


And if you are trying to get the kiddos to eat them, here are some ideas for the picky eater!
imageimage
7. Green Eggs and Ham Deviled Eggs from Babble will get any Seuss fan to eat them.
8. Or switch it up and make Deviled Egg Dip from Karly Campbell on Tasty Kitchen!


Hope today’s post has you inspired to try these little devils. Have a great week!
image

1 comments:

Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

Mmmm, those look so tasty! I love deviled eggs, but I've never branched out from the old mayo version. I'm going to give some of these a try!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...