Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Craft Party: October

Time to start the party!  This month’s linky party theme is all about fall wreaths – link up your Halloween or other fall wreaths! We’ll feature our favorites here, on facebook and twitter.  The linkup will be up all month!


Here are some rules to make sure everyone enjoys the party:
  1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog homepage.
  2. Please link only YOUR projects within the theme of the party.  No Etsy shops or giveaways, please.
  3. Please include our linky button in your post.
  4. Feel free to link up an older post as long as it is within the theme. If you use an older post, please let your readers know on facebook or twitter that you linked your project up (and please tag us in the post so we know!).
  5. Everyone loves comments!  Please visit at least two other links and comment on their projects!




Party on!



image_thumb[9]

6 comments:

Life With Lucy said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my wreath! I am happy to link up and put your cute button on my blog.

To The Moon and Back said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my door decor and for the invite to your linky party:)

Hetal said...

Thank you for the kind comment of my blog! I have linked my projects.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving a lovely comment:) Also thank you for inviting me to you linky party!

Princess Heather said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comment and hosting the party! :) The entries are all so cute!

Kerstie said...

Thank you for the invitation to join the party!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...