Friday, October 7, 2011

Sweet Dips

I’m a big fan of dips for veggies, crackers, chips, you name it. But I’m a novice when it comes to dips that are more sweet than savory. I love me a fruit dip, but a dessert dip? That's new to me, but count me in!
imageimage
1.
Oreo Peanut Butter Dip from Shugary Sweets. Definitely vote for pretzels to dip in that one!
2.
Cheesecake Dip also from Shugary Sweets.

 imageimage
3.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip from Marg via Food.com.
4.
S’mores Dip from Sweet Cheeks Tasty Treats.
 imageimage
5.
Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip from Half Baked. (Love the presentation!)
6.
Funfetti Cake Batter Dip from Little Bitty Bakes.

I’m so inspired by the recipes in today’s roundup that I’m dying to give it a try! Have you ever made a dessert dip? By the way, our roundup of
fun fruit dips can be found here. YUM!

image

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...