Monday, October 25, 2010

Autumn Candy and Cookies on Monday Munchies

Let us not waste every opportunity out there to make goodies from fresh local ingredients.  If you like jelly candy (think Chuckles, Tots, Gummi Bears, jelly beans, etc.) then feast your eyes on these babies from Coconut & lime!  Homemade with apple cider - need I say more?  I have been hunting for just the right recipe to make and deliver to my neighbors' doors with a Happy Halloween message.  My search ends here.

And for a treat at home?  Well, we'll be having these Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Pumpkin Cookies this week...also courtesy of Coconut & lime.  If you haven't checked out her website full of original recipes that use fresh seasonal ingredients  then I strongly encourage to you head on over.  DELISH!



Happy Monday!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...