Thursday, November 4, 2010

autumn cupcakes part 2

I know, I know.  I already posted some autumn inspired cupcake recipes!!  But you see, autumn is my FAVORITE time of year, and I'm not willing to admit yet that Christmas is around the corner.  So I'm pleased to present another round that might look even yummier than the first!  You won't be disappointed, I promise!

1. The combination of pumpkin and chocolate is oddly pleasing.  I know it sounds strange, so if you haven't tried it you will just have to trust me that it is a fantastic duo!  Give it a try with these Double Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes from Pinch My Salt! (And use up some of that leftover candy corn!)


2. These Maple Cupcakes from Country Living MIGHT qualify as breakfast.  No?  Look at that delicious pool of maple syrup on the top - yum!


3. Finally, the best for last.  Fig Spice Cupcakes with Honey Cinnamon Buttercream.  Really, is there any word in that title that doesn't scream luscious?  This recipe is from love & olive oil.


Now we want to know - do you have any fall baking routines before you hit the holiday season?

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...