Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thanksgiving Cupcakes

I have a confession to make.  I don't like pie. Any pie - pumpkin pie, apple pie, peach pie, you name it, I don't like it.

I know, I know, some of you are appalled and will probably never speak to me again.  I am actually considering making these adorable cupcakes instead for Turkey Day!  The best part?  They use up your leftover Halloween candy!!

1. These Indian Corn Cupcakes are amazing!  They corn kernels are actually Jelly Bellies and the husks are Phyllo dough!!


2. These turkey cupcakes by Spearmint baby have M&M eyes and melted Starburst candies for the tail feathers.  I'd sure love to gobble these bad bays up! (get it? gobble?)


4. These Pilgrim Hat Cupcakes by Hoosier Homemade are clever! 


5. You have to admit that Larry the Turkey is pretty cute! Love the bonus mini-cupcake on top.


Am I the only person in this country who isn't a pie fan?  Or is the abundance of Thanksgiving cupcake ideas out there prove I'm not alone? You be the judge.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...