Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Munchies - Desserts in a Jar

I know it may sound silly, but one of my New Year's resolutions is to serve desserts in a jar at my dinner parties...really! I actually wrote that on my list of new things to try for entertaining. Cakes, pies and cobblers in a jar make for a beautiful presentation and even great party favors. Here are the things that are inspiring me...
Check out this array of incredibly delicious looking temptations from GDesserts. If you are not up for making them yourself, they offer a great opportunity to order online. Love that!




Or how about Chez Pim's Pumpkin Cheesecake in a Jar? Is that beautiful or what?!?!

Continuing on the "pumpkin" flavor, here is Inchmark's version of Potted Pumkin Pie.

The Crafting Chicks were inspired by Inchmark to create their Mini Pots of Pumpkin Cream Pie.

Whipperberry's Mini Cupcakes in a Jar would make a fantastic take-home favor.

Cobbler in a Jar by Not Martha may be my favorite choice - simply because I LOVE cobbler! Especially blackberry!
You can basically take any pie and bake it in a jar. What a great idea for a picnic or wedding favor - just like Elizabeth Anne Designs suggests here. These are gorgeous!

Whatever you decide to make, it's almost like just putting in a jar makes it super cute! You can't go wrong. Let us know how your next adventure in a jar turns out.

Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...