Sunday, January 9, 2011

Monday Munchies - Popcorn, Glorious Popcorn!

Popcorn - who doesn't love it? I mean, really! It is super easy, super delicious and super versatile! I plan to use these delicious ideas for everything from Superbowl parties to Grammy night.
White Chocolate and Peppermint Popcorn from Skip to my Lou. What a great way to use up that leftover holiday candy. Works great for Valentines celebrations, too!

How about this fantastic Green Popcorn for St. Patty's? (also from Skip to my Lou)

Can you ever go wrong with Caramel Popcorn? I think not. I like this version because it bakes up crunchy and really sweet.
Now on to the savory...how about this Spicy Popcorn from Taste Buddies? Try putting this out instead of chips or nuts.
I cannot wait to try this Savory Popcorn De Provence I found on Group Recipes.


Or take a gander at cdkitchen where there are a crazy amount of gourment popcorn recipes. You are bound to find something that makes your mouth water.

And of course I must have options to serve up my popcorn in a cute way. How about these snack cones from Make it Do?

This banana leaf cone idea from Martha Stewart is brilliant as well!

Whatever kind of popcorn you choose and however you choose to serve it will be awesome, I just know. Have fun with it...I know I will!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...