Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Candy Bar Cupcakes

Our leftover Halloween Candy post gave a ton of brilliant ideas on how to use those leftover candy bars.  But there was one thing sorely missing from the list - cupcakes!  So this post is dedicated to making up for that sorry injustice.  OK, I might be a little dramatic.  But who doesn't love a little candy bar mixed with chocolate cake??  Just in time for all that leftover Valentines chocolate!
imageimageimage
1. These Decadent Snickers Cupcakes with Chocolate Mousse Frosting have been haunting me since Amanda posted them.  Seriously, I see them in my dreams!  I'm not sure I should be allowed to make them.
2. Milky Way is one of my favorite candy bars!  So these Milky Way cupcakes from Inside BruCrew Life look amazing!  The frosting actually has melted candy bars in it.  Mmmmm.
3. I’m not sure Ferrero Rocher qualifies as a candy “bar” but it’s chocolatey goodness definitely qualifies it for this blog post.  Oh, and did I mention that there is Nutella in it too???  I am dying to try these Ferrero Rocher Nutella Cupcakes from Lick the Bowl Good.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...