Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mardi Gras Tree

A big "BOO" to me for not posting this in a timely manner, but I thought it might still be worth throwing out to anyone who's interested...


In our Year of the Tree (this is what I will now call this project), my son and I have set out to decorate the (Christmas) tree in his room for every holiday.  You may not consider Mardi Gras to be a holiday, but we do!  Any excuse for a party, right?


Anyway, here was our (very last minute) effort for the Mardi Gras Tree.  Not original - as a matter of fact, we used the same pom-pom design as the Valentine Tree.  I knew I would need green pom-poms for our St. Patty's Tree so we used that as a jumping off point.  I topped it with a cheap gold birthday party crown.



Pretty good for a spur-of-the-moment effort, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...