Monday, June 27, 2011

Pizza - Monday Munchies

Summer time is  the season for sleepovers...at least it is in my house. The kids are out of school...at least they are in my area. And they are ready to party...at least they are in my neighborhood. I have found there is no better "sleepover food" than pizza! And what better way to do it than to let the kiddos build their own? Ok - so they tend to pick pretty much the same thing every time, which makes for a pretty boring blog topic. But what about a build-your-own-pizza party for adults, too? That will be my next party endeavor. Ok - Also because I am still in the middle of moving to a new state so the best I can do to entertain is put out a bunch of ingredients and let my guests use their imagination. Check out these amazing ideas to inpire your topping choices:








Cannelini Beans with Sage and Smoked Sea Salt (also from The Kitchy Kitchen)






I think I may even purchase a pizza stone for my grill and then I don't have to make a mess in the kitchen.  Now that is a low maintenance party!  LOVE IT!  Happy Monday...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...