Wednesday, October 20, 2010

autumn cupcakes

Here are some cupcake finds that include some of my favorite autumn ingredients.  They would be perfect for your Halloween party!


1. These Pumpkin Turtle Cupcakes with Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting from Fake Ginger look amazing!  I love the drizzle on the top.


2. Nothing screams fall more to me than apples, and this recipe for Apple Carrot Cupcakes from Streaming Gourmet looks fantastic.  But throw in Maple Cream Cheese Frosting?  Heaven!


3. I'm such a fan of Bakerella so I can't wait to try these Bourbon Sweet Potato Cupcakes!  Of course as she warns, these are not necessarily for the kids.  But who says only kids can enjoy cupcakes??


Enjoy your fall baking!  And while you are at it, make sure to try this zucchini bread recipe.  It is delicious!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...