Thursday, July 21, 2011

DIY Cupcake Stands Part 7

I never tire of these gorgeous cupcake and cake stands I find. But today’s might be some of my favorites. I think it is the colors – so fresh and bright! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!


image1823imageimage3

1. This combination of colors is perfectly charming on
this treat stand from the Crafting Chicks!

2. I madly love that
Sarah Ortega not only made a gorgeous tiered stand (or four – see the post for more!), but she found great ideas for repurposing them, like using it as a pretty jewelry stand!


3. Centsational Girl offers some great tips for spray painting glass in the instructions for these colorful dessert stands!


Do you like the colors on these beautiful stands as much as I do?
image

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...