Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turkey Treats

If you think about it, the turkey is not the cutest animal out there.  It’s not even the cutest bird in my book. But these cute gobblers in today’s roundup would beg to differ! Add one of these little guys to your Thanksgiving festivities to add a fun touch!
imageimageimage
1. Turkey Veggie Tray from Mom Endeavors.
2. Turkey Cheese Ball Appetizer from Gluesticks.
3. Gobble Gobble Turkey Cups from Sips Etc.

imageimageimage
4. Turkey Cookies from Just Lovely.
5. Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Turkeys from gimme some oven.
6. Oreo Turkeys from Sweet Treats and Good Eats.



Can you believe Thanksgiving is tomorrow? I admit, I haven’t thought much about Turkey Day. We are traveling to be with my new nephew for a few days over the holiday, and I’m more excited about seeing him than eating my favorite meal of the year! Yet something about these cute little turkeys in today’s roundup are getting me excited about the holiday again!


Have a fantastic Thanksgiving!!!
image

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...